Did you know that a whopping 4.2 billion people use email today? That's a ton of potential customers! But here's the catch, nearly 11% of all marketing emails never make it to the inbox.
Fortunately, the market is filled with a variety of email deliverability tools to upgrade your email game now. As 40% of B2B marketers say email marketing is still critical to success and email marketing continues to grow, the market of email tools continues to scale.
If you wondered how to join 55% of people who are now using automation for email marketing, choose the best email deliverability tools without getting overwhelmed, we’ve got you covered. The Folderly team has sifted through the options and picked the crème de la crème (only those tools that are used by our experts).
Don't let your emails get lost in cyberspace - take advantage of the top email deliverability tools carefully selected and get ready for a successful 2023 email outreach with expert recommendations. 💪
The Article Walkthrough:
✅ Criteria to choose best email deliverability tools
✅ Top 13 tools to optimize your email deliverability
✅ Final words: stay up-to-date in the ever-evolving market
Criteria To Choose a Proper Email Deliverability Tool
To find the best solution available in the market, you first need to know what you are looking for.
Businesses that prioritize strategic thinking and know their goals are 2.2 times more likely to surpass their peers. Let us simplify the search with key features to consider so you can get more specific with what you are looking for:
- Ongoing strategy – multiple indicators determine your email placement. Top email deliverability software guided by a complex algorithm will locate, inspect and demystify every essential statistical detail. Such a dedicated email deliverability tool will help you improve your email strategy and increase the campaign scores.
- Blacklist detection – while not all the blacklists are attuned to the same detection strategy, a quality email deliverability tool will highlight the main ones to be delisted from.
- Proper authentication – email authentication protocols are all the rage at the moment, and for a good reason. Top email deliverability tools are designed to implement those impeccably, despite their highly technical intricacy.
- Email content evaluation – some email deliverability tools are developed to help you figure out how your content affects your users. For instance, tools may detect spam trigger words in your emails. You can improve and perfect the content and enhance the deliverability scores based on the provided information.
- Ongoing professional support – the best email deliverability tools come with an impeccable support system and a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM), which is a criterion not to be treated lightly.
A reliable deliverability tool can highlight the current email inbox placement, test your sender reputation, scan your content for spamminess and check authentication settings. With these details at hand, a trusted deliverability tester will suggest the best ways to solve any existing matter most professionally and effectively as possible.
Also, innovative B2B SaaS marketplaces like NachoNacho can help simplify the search process. This marketplace features various relevant software tools, including email deliverability solutions and exclusive offers that can help you save time and costs. Easily find the right email deliverability tool that meets your requirements and budget while ensuring top-notch performance.
Top 13 Tools To Optimize Your Email Deliverability
Considering the above-mentioned criterion, you may assume that every reliable email deliverability software must correspond to all of those, if not more. However, in truth, the best solutions are aimed at solving a different aspect of deliverability, or a few of them, at a time.
Folderly experts have compiled a list of the most reliable delivery tools that can fix various deliverability problems professionally. You can point out those that address your ongoing issues best:
- Sender Score
- Email Subject Line Grader
Folderly (User rate: 4.9/5)
Folderly is a one-stop email deliverability solution that ensures 100% inbox placement. At the core of Folderly is a full-cycle approach, from setting up the user domain to providing advice on the best content practices during email outreach. In addition, our clients receive ongoing support and a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to ensure maximized efficiency.
Folderly is a great tool to use if you are involved with marketing or the sales industry. It will help you design your cold email outreach strategy by ensuring that your sender reputation, authentication, and inbox placement are as high as possible (and a dedicated Customer Success Manager will guide you through the best practices at every step).
Folderly does not feature a free plan. Its Premium package will cost you $200 a month or $160/per month if you consider an annual subscription. Add-ons are paid for separately. To get the pricing for your case - contact the Folderly team for quick assistance.
- Seamless sender score evaluation
- IP information insights provided
- Domain health check
- DNS setting evaluation
- Mailbox security improvement
- API and SMTP integration available
- Spam-free HTML or plain text email creation
What makes Folderly an excellent deliverability solution:
- One-stop shop. By partnering with Folderly, you close all aspects of email deliverability and can forget about annoying spam folders.
- User-friendly interface – Folderly proves that fixing and managing email deliverability issues seamlessly is not a privilege, but something possible even for those who have a little experience with AI.
- Integration – the email deliverability tool is compatible with many third-party software options, expanding its sphere of influence tremendously.
- Manual approach – a personalized and manual approach with a dedicated Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help achieve email marketing goals
- User-oriented and intuitive interface
- Real-human mailboxes
- Integrated approach to fixing email deliverability
- Long-term recommendations
- Highly-experienced team professionals
- Expanding integration policy
- Up to 100% email deliverability
- Premium-range price policy
- No free plan is available
Snov.io (User rate: 4.5/5)
Snov.io isn’t a full-scale email deliverability tool as opposed to Folderly. In fact, it is the recent addition of the Warm-up feature that brings the solution to our list. While the AI-powered platform specializes in sales automation in CRM, the warm-up function will help you improve your email deliverability no matter how old an account you use. Moreover, you can warm-up up to 25 accounts at the same time together with Snov.io.
Snov.io is different from other email deliverability tools regarding automatic sends and replies that the software will issue on your behalf. It takes around 2 minutes to set the process up, and the AI-powered system will do the rest. According to recent user reviews, you will see spikes in your deliverability rates after 2-3 weeks of using the software.
A forever-free plan is available, so you can test the platform and decide whether it suits your needs. The paid plans start at $39/month and go up to $999/month. The cost increases depending on the number of features you want to use. You can save up a little by choosing an annual plan and have 2 months added for free.
- Effective email warm-up
- Practical mailing list enrichment
- Email verification available
- Useful lead list organization with CRM
- Over 3K useful integrations are available
What makes Snov.io great
- Rapid results – it is often claimed that the first results of enhanced deliverability are observed after 2-3 weeks of cooperation with Snov.io/
- Seamless installation – it takes a couple of minutes to get the hang of the set-up process and initiate the warm-up process, even if you have little experience in the field.
- Email verification – the system will check if your emailing list is up-to-date and all the addresses are active.
- Template collection – you can optimize your email message by accessing Snov.io’s template library.
- Seamless conversion and rates improvement
- Enhanced sender reputation ensured
- User-oriented layout and set-up process
- Full-scale email marketing stack in a single platform
- Free account available
- Most features are available in pre-paid version
- No spam-tack detection function provided
- Slower page loading speed
Litmus (User Rate: 4.6/5)
Litmus isn’t precisely a dedicated email deliverability tool. It is rather an all-in-one email marketing service. The software is spiced with countless features that serve well when it comes to email campaign optimization. Email deliverability test is one of the available features that the service provides.
As you decide to test your campaign, the platform allows it to run around 25 different tests so that you detect all the weak spots and eliminate them effectively. Besides, a great variety of practical advice is available so that you know which direction to follow when you hit a deliverability wall.
There isn’t a free plan available, but you can test-run the service for 7 days to see if it fits your requirements. The pricing starts at $99/$79 a month, depending on your subscription type. An annual subscription comes with a 20%-discount. You can also order a fully customized plan attuned to your business needs.
- Email infrastructure checks offered
- Blacklist inspections supported
- Practical solutions provided
- Email templates, code modules, and brand settings creation and optimization
- Practical and numerous email performance tests
- Informative analytics reports
- Enhanced email team collaboration
- Seamless Litmus integration with other services
What makes Litmus great
- Universal functionality – no matter your email marketing journey, you can improve each and every step together with Litmus, starting with email template creation and ending with deliverability testing.
- Effective spam testing – over 25 tests are available to inspect the email campaign thoroughly inside and out.
- Pre-send email testing – you can test all the images, links, and other crucial elements to optimize your message before you send it out.
- Free trial available
- Simple and straightforward interface
- Customizable subscription plans
- More than 100 email clients supported
- The variety of offered features may be overwhelming
- The limited proof expiration period
- More current versions of some email providers are missing
Mail-tester (User Rate: 3.2/5)
Before you get into a prepaid relationship with any of the top email deliverability tools, you may want to test your message and see whether it looks like Spam and ends up in a spam folder. That is where Mail-Tester comes into use. The service is free of charge. All it takes is to send an email from your domain to a specifically-generated address that the tool provides and review the received stats.
Some people claim that Mail-Tester isn’t much of an email deliverability software. Still, the data it offers is quite helpful in detecting potential weak spots in your campaign and checking which email folder your outgoing messages go to.
Mail-tester is a free email deliverability tool.
- Email content validation
- DKIM, SPF, and DMARC record validity check
- Blacklist issues detection
- Broken links within an email listed
- Email reputation checked
What makes Mail-Tester great
- Price policy – the tester is entirely free of charge so that any small to medium business can check potential deliverability issues, going light on their pockets.
- Email authentication – the tool is designed to test whether all the authentication configurations are intact and report when either DKIM, DMARC, or SPF are inactive or not in place.
- Email analysis – the software will evaluate the contents of the email, including links and images, to report when anything is causing deliverability troubles. Broken links are highlighted, too.
- No sign-up necessary
- Straightforward testing process
- Detailed reports generated
- Reliable content quality check
- Limited features
- No live support offered
MxToolbox (User Rate: 4.2/5)
Not all the top email deliverability tools rely on an in-depth analysis of email content statistics. MxToolbox is a type of email deliverability software focused on the authentication part of the deliverability process. The platform is designed to search for, detect and fix authentication errors connected with SPF, DMARC, and DKIM records. While inspecting your domain, the software will provide all the necessary information on who is sending from your domain, what is your sender score and what is your overall DNS performance.
MXToolbox has a free plan allowing it to monitor your deliverability stats, including blacklist monitoring. Pre-paid plans cover all the other features, which come at $129/month and $399/month pricing.
- Real-time blacklist monitoring
- In-depth email inbox placement analysis
- Complaint reports generated
- Email deliverability reports presented
- Configurable alerts and notifications
- Domain impersonation protection
What makes MxToolbox great
- Complex solution – with MxToolbox, you can check all MX, SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records. Blacklist check-ups are available as well.
- Email health evaluation – with the given email deliverability tool intact, you can run multiple domain, network, and email performance tests. The incoming reports will clear out which areas require immediate attention, whether web or mail server issues or DNS errors.
- Header analysis – not so many email deliverability tools check email headers for readability, but MxToolbox does. Based on the acquired information, you can improve your stats in no time.
- Multiple domain monitoring
- Configurable alerts
- Bulk lookups
- Keeping up with the trends
- Increased email message volume
- Real-time monitoring
- Expert support available
- The free plan comes with a single monitor available
Sender Score (User Rate 4.1/5)
Sender Score isn’t precisely an email deliverability tool, but it is closely connected with such a critical deliverability aspect as user sender reputation. The software is developed to help people test their domain reputation. The platform relies on gathered stats such as email volume, complaint rate, external reputation, and rejected messages.
Sender Score is a free deliverability tool.
- Effective blacklists screening
- Real-time spam monitoring
- Timely detection of users blocked or rejected by existing Email Service Providers
- Overall sender score presented and explained
- Spam complaints detection
What makes it great
- Cost – the software is free to use. All it takes is to provide your IP address and company data, and the system will present the score indicating how most popular providers view you.
- Screening – Sender Score will test if your IP is listed on existing blacklists.
- Spam check – the tool will evaluate your performance and update you on how often the recipients flag your messages as Spam.
- It is a free tool
- Detailed domain health evaluation
- Straightforward sender rating
- Suits small businesses and freelancers
- The tool does not offer practical solutions
Mailtrap (User rate: 4.0/5)
Mailtrap is an email deliverability tool that offers different ways to test your deliverability and design countless solutions to fix any detected issues. The software allows it to test existing content for spamminess on an in-depth level. Once any existing chance of Spam is ruled out, Mailtrap will help you simulate a test campaign to see how Email Service Providers would react to your emails in real life. You can also integrate the platform with your application in a matter of minutes.
Mailtrap comes with a free plan so that you can test the service. Should you decide to continue with the tool, there are a few subscription plans ranging from $14.99 to $399 a month.
- A personalized testing environment created
- Flexible API presented
- Real-campaign simulation offered
- Precise email placement prediction
- Backend HTML code access
What makes it great
- Team collaboration – you can interact with all team members within a single staging environment so that no remark or timely comment goes unnoticed.
- Multiple inboxes – you can create multiple test inboxes to try out different scenarios and save a lot of time on checking every campaign out in turns.
- In-depth inspection – the software allows it to test the backend of your HTML code so that you rule out potential errors affecting your deliverability scores.
- Enhanced team collaboration policy
- Swift and effortless set-up process
- Automated test flows
- Different price plans are available
- Free subscription offered
- The inbox max size could be increased
- Mobile UI isn’t always responsive
InboxAlly (User rate: 4.5/5)
Most top email deliverability tools are constructed in such a way that they prevent your emails from landing in the Spam folder. However, InboxAlly works differently. The system is designed to find the messages in the users’ Spam folder and the Promotions folder and pulls them out of there directly into the Primary inbox. On top of that, the software literally teaches Email Service Providers not to flag your messages as Spam. Moreover, the presented tools list is sufficient to prevent your future mass email from hitting any unwanted folder, no matter the service provider in use.
Some of the best email deliverability tools sound too good to be accurate, and InboxAlly is surely on the list. However, despite the listed advantages, you can access the free trial mode that the service provides and use it for 10 days straight to form your opinion. The paid subscriptions start at $149 a month and go to $1,190 monthly and beyond, depending on your company’s needs.
- Seamless email deliverability repair process
- All email-sending services are covered
- Detailed progress dashboard access
- Pre/post deliverability issues solved and prevented
- Opening time window control
- Large-size lists acceptable
- Multiple sender profiles allowed
- No direct access to the user sending software required
What makes InboxAlly great
- Email engagement – the tool engages with your sent emails directly, and you can watch the process in real-time through a dedicated dashboard.
- Domain health approach – the software enables its users to warm up their new IP/domain or repair any damaged sender domain in no time.
- Enhanced personalization – you can use InboxAlly with your own content, on your own schedule, and according to any preferred time zone.
- 5-minute set-up process
- 10+ sender profiles
- Bulk email sending
- Multi-layered support
- IP/domain warm-up sessions
- Steep price policy
- Large-business oriented approach
- Backend UX requires updating
GlockApps (User rate: 4.9/5)
GlockApps is yet another multi-layered email deliverability tool. You can use the system to test your current deliverability scores, get a detailed report on what influences the rates negatively, and check the IP/domain health and potential backlist appearances along with informative authentication analysis. Moreover, the system will send you timely notifications should your emails land in Spam.
You can use the software for free and run 3 tests to see what may be wrong with your ongoing campaign. If these aren’t enough, there are a few paid plans to choose from, including a customized one. The prices start at $59 a month and can go over $249 a month should you decide on a personalized subscription type.
- Precise email deliverability reports provided
- Free email deliverability checks offered
- Blacklist monitoring
- Spoofing and domain phishing attacks prevented
- Template editor available
- Expert email consulting services
What makes it great
- Uptime Monitor – keeping up with the sending process is critical. That is why GlockApps is known to initiate real-time notifications whenever something goes south. You can pick a notification channel of your preferences, including but not limited to email, Slack, or Telegram.
- Template editor – you may view your email templates as excellent examples of marketing art, but the system will point out any risky content so that you don’t end up in the spam folder prematurely.
- Auto inbox test – GlockApps will test your messages automatically so that you are fully aware of potential pitfalls before you send them out.
- User-friendly operation process
- Clear inbox placement results
- Precise content analysis
- A list of different mailboxes supported
- Automatic tests
- Limited professional inbox support
- Inbox report assimilation is unavailable
- 3-test free account
Unspam (User rate: 4.3/5)
Unspam is one of the email deliverability tools designed to assign the user with a test email address to inspect the existing IP and domain address. The software enlists a plethora of tests to carry out, including blacklist checks, authentication settings, and in-depth record analysis. Once you initiate a mailing session, you will see all the current deliverability issues.
On top of that, the email deliverability software presents you with a clear example of how your emails are viewed across different devices so that you can bring your optimization to perfection.
Some sources describe Unspam as a free tool, but the free account the service offers enlists only 3 email tests and the same number of previews a month. The paid packages start at $9/month and go up to $199/month. You can save up a little and get an annual subscription instead. You will get 2 months of service for free.
- Real-time blacklist inspections
- Broken link detection
- Reverse DNS provided
- Content optimization
- Content score calculation
- Detailed spam reports initiated
What makes Unspam great
- Flawless accessibility – Unspam ensures that every recipient of yours can read your messages with complete accessibility checks.
- Email preview mode allows it to check whether your emails look appealing and well-optimized on every device, including mobile phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Eye-tracking prediction map – direct access to how users interact with your messages ensures that you can attune your messages to your clients’ needs in no time.
- Instant blacklist detection
- Unparalleled accessibility
- In-depth SPF, DKIM, and DMARC analysis
- Free plan available
- Annual discounts presented
- User-oriented navigation and layout
- Monthly test limits could be increased
Email Subject Line Grader (User rate: 4.2/5)
While searching for the best email deliverability tools, it’s easy to underestimate software focused on a single deliverability aspect. The subject line is usually the first thing a reader notices about your message. Thus, the email will be opened, ignored, or marked as Spam depending on how well it is written. Email Subject Line Grader is a platform that allows it to test your subject lines and optimize them well.
The tool is free.
- Subject line type detection
- Word count evaluation
- Word mixture and balance tested
What makes Email Subject Line Grader great
- Price policy – the tool is free of charge, and there are no test limits to be aware of.
- Practical advice – instead of mere numbers, the software highlights which aspects of your subject line can be improved to make it well-optimized and success-oriented.
- Straightforward design – there is nothing out of place about the software. Even those without any experience in the field will be able to handle it.
- Free software
- No imposed limits
- User-friendly layout
- Detailed improvement advice
- Limited features
- No written reports provided
Spamhaus (User rate: 3.9/5)
There is a reason why many email deliverability tools are head over heels for existing blacklists. Being blacklisted means your chances of getting into the primary inbox are slim, and you are blissfully unaware of it, especially if you are using someone else’s domain address, which is a common practice. Spamhaus is precisely the software that will provide you with all the necessary information on the subject of blacklisting.
Spamhaus is one of the valuable email delivery tools that come for free.
- Effective IP blacklists scan
- Precise domain blacklist inspection
- Up-to-date email check
What makes Spamhaus great
- Thorough approach – the tool is designed to browse through the most popular blacklists, including but not limited to Spamhaus’ Blacklist.
- Detailed information – once the software finds you added to any of the blacklists, the system will provide all the data on why you’ve landed there in the first place.
- Practical instructions – knowing that you’ve been blacklisted but being unable to do anything about it is anything but helpful, so the system will provide detailed instructions on how to delist your address.
- Free software
- Easy to use
- Detailed insights
- User-friendly information
- Limited functionality
- Not all the addresses can be delisted
NeverBounce (User rate: 4.4/5)
The more emails you send, the larger your potential user base will grow, or so you expect. However, if your mailing lists are filled with obsolete or inactive addresses, your deliverability rates will drop in no time. NeverBounce is there to prevent it. The email deliverability tool is developed to scan your mailing lists, detect suspicious addresses and decrease the bounce rate consequently.
Unlike other top deliverability tools, NeverBounce charges per number of emails on your list. The larger the list is, the lower the price will drop. If you have about 10K users on the list, you will pay $0.008 per address, but when you reach 1 million users, the cost will be only $0.003 per email.
- Deep cleaning of email lists
- Invalid address detection and removal
- Bulk verification
- Mail server validation
- Automatic duplicate removal
- Enhanced integration policy
What makes NeverBounce great
- Cross-platform integration – there are many services you can integrate NeverBounce with and improve your deliverability solution.
- Bounce analysis – instant reports are initiated so that you can view your performance stats no matter the mailing list size.
- Free duplication – the email deliverability tool will spot and eliminate duplicate emails on the list without charging a penny.
- Swift verification process
- Detailed reports
- Real-time validation
- Over 80+ integration options
- Bulk cleaning
- Support requires improvement
- The price range is higher than average
Final Words: Stay Up-To-Date in the Ever-Evolving Market
By 2025, there should be 4.6 billion email users worldwide, and that's why the trend of email automation is constantly evolving. It's essential to stay up-to-date with the latest tools and solutions available. With the growing number of practical email deliverability tools, it's now easier than ever to find a solution that fits your specific needs, whether it's content enhancement, proper authentication, or delisting.
At Folderly, we understand the importance of covering multiple aspects of email deliverability, so you don't have to spend time searching for different options. Our team of experts is passionate about ensuring your emails reach their intended audience, and we're here to guide you toward the best solution for your unique situation.
So if you're looking for a dedicated partner to help you achieve optimal deliverability rates, don't hesitate to contact us. Together, we can bring your email marketing efforts to the next level and help you shine a light on your brand. ✨