The Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography And Marketing Act of 2003 (CAN-SPAM Act) covers all commercial messages defined as “any electronic mail message the primary purpose of which is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a commercial product or service”. Most likely many of the emails You send through our Services fall within this category.
You agree to the following terms and conditions of this anti-spam policy while using Our Services:
- Do not use any false or misleading information in the subject line of your email as well as ‘From’, ‘To’, ‘Reply To’ fields. Do not hide original domain names and email addresses.
- Don’t use deceptive subject lines and try to choose a subject line that accurately reflects the content of Your email.
- Clearly state or otherwise identify that Your email is an ad.
- Provide full and accurate contact information and the location of your business, including Your physical postal address or post office box.
- Provide active links to unsubscribe from Your mailing list or provide clear and full information on how to opt-out from receiving emails from You. In case You require recipients to contact you in order to opt-out, please make sure to react to such requests quickly and diligently. You cannot charge a fee for processing such requests or ask the recipient for additional personal data or set any conditions for honoring such requests.
- Make sure to monitor your compliance regularly.
You are obliged to provide an explanation on the way you procure contact information to send your promotional or other emails through our Service. We do not allow to send emails to contacts obtained illegally or unethically, including but not limited to data theft, deception, hacking, spoofing, fishing etc. Be aware that many countries have developed laws governing the collection and use of personal information. It is Your responsibility to identify the applicability of such laws to You and make sure that You comply with them.
You represent and warrant that (i) You understand the terms of this Policy, the applicable legislative rules including CAN-SPAM Act, and agree to comply with them, and (ii) You are aware of and agree to fulfill the requirements of CAN-SPAM Act and any other applicable anti-spam or data processing legislation even in case Your primary business or legal entity is located outside the territory of the United States.
You can review additional information on CAN-SPAM Act compliance published by the US Federal Trade Commission here.