If you’re tired of being stuck in the spam folder, instead of getting in front of your ideal buyers, you know that an email deliverability tool should be your next buy.
But with so many good, great, and pretty mediocre (to be fully honest), tools on the market, you’re feeling torn.
We get you. Since our parent company, Belkins, depends on high email deliverability, we searched high and low for the optimal tool, considering 20+ different options.
Also, since email deliverability solutions always evolve, our expert team will try its best to update this article at least once a month. So, be assured, it's up-to-date.
(Short on time? Check out our comparison table of the top 10 email deliverability tools: Get the full table PDF).
🧭 The Article Walkhrough:
➡️ Features To Look for When Choosing Email Deliverability Tool
➡️ 13 Best Email Deliverability Solutions
➡️ Bonus: Marketing Software with Deliverability Features
➡️ Best Email Deliverability Tools Comparison Table
Features To Look for in an Email Deliverability Tool
Do you know about 4 pillars of email deliverability? They are sender reputation, recipient database, email content, and proper infrastructure setup.
If you lag in one area, your entire structure may crumble.
The best email deliverability tools address this through a combination of technical infrastructure assessments, mailbox configuration suggestions, smart reputation management, and contextual content fixes. It is never about pure warmup (read more about the difference in our article, Email warmup vs email deliverability tools).
To get the best results, look for a tool that offers all of the following features:
|Feature To Look for
|Why It Matters
✅ Does email tool offers a sustainable email deliverability optimization or fix?
|This feature helps you fix your email deliverability automatically whenever you fail to deliver to users' inboxes. In the best scenarios, it should be a combination of AI fixes and manual efforts.
|✅ Is it possible to perform inbox placement testing?
|This feature allows you to check where different types of email land with different email service providers.
✅ Does it include spam trap box monitoring?
|With this feature, you can spam complaints by avoiding known spam trap boxes from popular ESPs (that somehow made it to your list).
✅ Does it offer a real-time email deliverability score?
This feature allows you to get a domain health overview in real-time (and is usually based on the percentage of spam triggers, inbox placement rates, and other factors).
✅ Can you access deliverability reports (with statistics over time)?
With this feature, you get close tabs on essential metrics like inbox delivery rates, spam complaints, and bounce rates to spot and fix campaign issues fast.
|✅ Can you add, edit, and keep your custom email templates?
This feature is key to a reliable deliverability fix since it allows you to test your email templates to validate ‘em for spam trigger words, subject lines, and/or possible HTML design issues before sending them to real clients.
✅ Can you add your team members to collaborate on inbox health?
As your outreach volume increases, it is helpful to have teams or accounts within the main account to manage each set.
✅ Can you receive email deliverability alerts?
Being instantly notified when your company is at peril, you don't need constantly checking the app for updates and alerts.
✅ Does it include email deliverability recommendations/best practices?
Receiving contextual prompts and personalized recs to fine-tune your campaigns is key for sustainable outreach. Prioritize providers with an extensive knowledge library, fast support, and on-demand consulting options.
✅ Does it have Integrations with major and custom ESPs?
This feature ensures your tool connects with the stack you’re using either via a premade connector, an API, or SMTP. It means you can work with your favorite tools flawlessly.
✅ Does it include tech setup review and assistance?
If coding isn’t your strong suit, choose a tool with a done-for-you account setup process. The best providers will tinker with most technical elements like DNS records on your behalf.
13 Best Email Deliverability Solutions
Without further ado – let’s jump straight to reviews.
📎 Disclaimer: Although Folderly runs an email deliverability platform, we did our best at objectively analyzing our competition, giving credit when credit is due, and poking at some differences in tools’ features and positioning.
We’d rather have you choose the best email deliverability tools for your needs, than the best marketed one. 😉
G2 Score: 4.9 (90 reviews)
Folderly is an email deliverability “fix” platform. We don’t just diagnose the issue and provide a temporary “patch”, but actually fix the root causes of poor deliverability.
The tool addresses three major areas of deliverability: infrastructure, domain reputation, and email content by providing you with real-time deliverability score (based on inbox placement stats, spam rates, spam triggers, etc.) and contextual prompts on common spam triggers across all connected mailboxes and tested content templates.
Folderly score is calculated daily on feedback signals from global email service providers and IP blocklist operators. It combines your inbox rate, spam triggers, and deliverability alerts. This way you can quickly identify and fix email performance-related problems.
In fact, you can configure custom alerts to get notified whenever your score drops below the critical threshold or if your campaign includes critical errors (e.g., invalid credentials or no-template specified).
Speaking of templates: You can upload and store a wide range of personal templates in different languages, which we’ll test for spam triggers. We also use the same templates for spam fix. Understand why your emails land in spam and get contextual tooltips to quickly patch things up.
You’ll also receive a regular stream of email deliverability best practices, curated by our consulting team. Our team will hand-pick tailored recommendations based on your current performance to help you push your deliverability scores to the coveted 100%.
Because Folderly combines intelligent email deliverability fix cycles with personalized insights, our clients report extraordinary results: Going from 40% to 100% deliverability rates, tripling reply rate to 25% for outreach campaigns, and fully recovering a tainted domain reputation.
🚀 Key features
- Real-time email placement scores
- Low sender reputation fix
- Blocklist monitoring and spam trap analysis
- A detailed spam triggers detection and overview
- DNS records configurations: SPF, DKIM, DMARC, BIMI
- Template analysis for spam triggers
- Team accounts and collaborative workflows
- Real-time campaign alerts
- Personalized email deliverability best practices
- Ability to validate custom email templates against common spam triggers and run unlimited inbox placement tests.
- Algorithmic approach to improving inbox placement, reply, and engagement rates via a global network of premium seed email accounts.
- Deep email deliverability infrastructure analysis with real-time scores and suggestions for improvements.
- Dedicated customer success manager for accounts with 5+ mailboxes who suggest extra best practices for each client. Support chat is available for all Folderly users,
- A 7-day free trial, offering access to all product features for one connected inbox.
- Pricing is based on the number of connected inboxes with no monthly caps on the total number of sent emails or users.
- Doesn’t offer any tools for email list validation and spring cleaning at present.
- Pricing is on a higher end, compared to other platforms.
Pricing: From $120 per mailbox per month. ❗️ The price per mailbox decreases proportionally to the number of connected inboxes and the duration of subscription. Check more details on billing plans.
Best for: Sales representative doing cold outreach, as well as marketing teams looking for a combo of advanced deliverability technology and hands-on human expertise. The tool is a perfect choice for both B2B and B2C companies.
Everest by Validity
G2 Score: 4.2 (185 reviews)
Everest is an email success platform from Validity. Veteran email marketers may also remember it as Return Path — an email marketing service Everest circa 2023 has a much nicer design, refreshed analytics dashboards, and some snazzy new features for email list validation, pixel tracking, and message content design. You get a one-stop-shop experience for email design testing, delivery optimization, list hygiene, and post-delivery analytics.
Everest has the largest data feeds on blocklists and reputation signals. The platform covers over 2.5 billion mailboxes and analyzes over 3 trillion data points to give you the best intel.
Apart from comprehensive insights on deliverability, users also get engagement stats on when their email gets opened, devices used, viewing duration, and more. Engagement analytics is powered by pixel tracking — a flexible, privacy-friendly technology. It’s also one of the few tools offering view time optimization (VTO) for Verizon Media mailboxes.
Everest is focused on monitoring your email health but doesn’t offer proactive email deliverability fixes as Folderly does. Unless you go with their Sender Certification program (separate fees apply). Although the user reviews on G2 are mixed about its efficacy. Some “didn't see a lot of difference” or “couldn’t seem to see the value”, while others say that certification has “really helped our emails to be delivered optimally”.
🚀 Key features
- Sender scores
- Blocklist monitoring
- Inbox placement testing
- Email delivery analytics
- Mailing list validation
- Cross-device email design tests
- Spam trigger tests
- Reputation monitoring is supported for an unlimited number of IPs, domains, and subdomains.
- Accurate insights on spam trap volume and reasons for getting caught. Access to data from over 40 top blocklist operators.
- Advanced monitoring for SPF and DKIM authentication, as well as DMARC compliance.
- Integrates with over 30 mailbox providers and email service providers (ESPs), (including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Amazon SES, MailerQ, SendGrid, etc).
- Intuitive, customizable alert dashboards and reports. View all key data from one interface.
- Historical deliverability performance trends are only stored for 30 days (unless you opt for the highest plan tiers).
- Spam tests are only available on the more expensive account plans.
- Doesn’t provide whitelisting service for IPs or tools for improving sender reputation. Enterprise clients can pay for an add-on Sender Certification service.
- The pricing is on the higher side. Extra overcharge fees apply for going beyond the plan limits.
- No free trial available.
Element account: $20/mo for up to 5K emails per month. Element Plus account: $525/mo for up to 20K emails per month.
Best for: Enterprises, looking for advanced reputation monitoring.
Mailwarm is one of the newer email deliverability tools, launched in 2020. It’s a no-frills email warmup tool that increases your sender reputation by sending 1,000+ emails to Mailwarm contacts at an optimal frequency and velocity.
Users can configure a custom schedule for daily interactions, which include auto email opens, removals from spam, marking and important, and replies. You can monitor and adjust all the activity via a convenient dashboard.
And that’s pretty much all that Mailwarm does right now. The platform doesn’t offer any features for further improving email deliverability rates such as email content assessments for spam triggers or mailing list validation. You’re on your own to figure out why your emails keep getting filtered. Maliwam doesn’t offer any inbox placement tests or any alerts about rising levels of spam trap volume.
As one user puts it: “Mailwarm is a promising tool, but the product development is at a really early stage. I noted several bugs on the dashboard and never got email verification (yeah, and this is an email warmer company)”.
Unlike other providers, Mailwarm only lets you connect inboxes via SMTP. If you’re a beginner, it takes some time to figure this out, and sadly Wailwarm doesn’t provide a knowledge base to help. Native connections to popular email providers like Zoho, Outlook, and Gmail are still underway.
Thanks to an attractive UI and a 2-minute account setup process, Mailwarm appears as a promising email deliverability tool. Yet, it still lacks some maturity and features larger email marketing teams would appreciate.
For a deeper take on missing features, check why Folderly is a better Mailwarm alternative.
🚀 Key features
- Email warmup
- Daily activity insights
- SMTP-based integration
- Mono-feature product that does one thing (inbox warm-ups) well.
- Clean, simple interface and fast account setup process.
- Ability to configure daily sending volume and schedule, plus distribute daily email dispatches across several accounts.
- No spam detection tools are available to analyze other deliverability factors such as trigger words, poor HTML template design, etc.
- Basic analytics. No sender reputation scores or campaign performance insights.
- No automatic reconnection if your email address gets suspended.
- No free trial is available. Pricing is on the higher end, given the scope of features.
Pricing: From $69/mo for one inbox, capped at 50 email warmups.
Best for: Beginners looking for a hotkey fix to high spam scores.
Warmbox offers access to its network of 35,000+ private inboxes in 100+ countries for email warm-ups. You can program daily email dispatches, based on one of the suggested warm-up recipes or on a custom schedule. Configurations include daily email volumes, reply rate, and warm-up timing among other features.
The tool will then auto-mark the conversions as not spam, drag ‘em out of the promotion tab, and send human-sounding replies, generated with GPT-4 technology to raise your sender reputation.
To calibrate your scores further, you can use the integrated DNS deliverability checker to verify your SPF, DKIM, and DMARC settings. Warmbox also monitors your IP and domain reputation across 120+ blacklists and spam traps. However, the tool doesn’t provide snapshot scores of domain or inbox health.
Likewise, Warmbox doesn’t offer any inbox placement tests, so you’ll have to test all new email marketing templates in the field. The tool also doesn’t analyze the email content for common spam trigger words, unlike Folderly and MailReach.
Overall, Warmbox has high customer reviews with most praising the easy adoption curve, measurable improvements in deliverability rates, and good pricing structure. There are occasional complaints about customer support, however.
🚀 Key features
- Customizable email warm-up scenarios
- Free IPs/Domain Blacklist & DNS deliverability checker
- Multi-accounts and convenient team workspaces
- Email deliverability reports
- Spam score monitoring
- Email templates library
- Fast, no-code account setup thanks to pre-made connections with 10+ popular ESPs.
- Realistic, high-quality email replies, meshing GPT-4 generated content with human-written texts.
- Great email delivery schedule customization with the ability to program warmups during working hours only or at a specific timezone.
- Pre-made email warm-up recipes to get the best results without triggering any warnings from ESPs.
- In-built IP and domain blacklist checker and daily email deliverability scores for each inbox.
- Very affordable starter plan and competitive pricing for team and agency accounts.
- Doesn’t offer an option to test new email templates for common spam triggers (poor wording, wonky HTML, etc).
- Doesn’t have a dedicated workspace for saving and managing email templates, unless you’re using one from their library.
- No real-time alerts about possible campaign issues. You need to manually check the app for updates.
Pricing: From $15/mo for inbox warmup, capped at 50 emails per day.
Best for: Small teams looking for simple, budget-friendly solution.
MailReach is another prolific email warm-up tool. Its key value prop: Increasing your sender reputation through daily dispatches of automated seed emails. Warm-up actions include email opens, replies, staring, and removal from the spam folder.
Unlike Warmbox and InboxAlly, however, MailReach doesn’t offer any customizations for the warm-up scenarios. You’ll have to stick with the platform’s schedule of a minimum of 90 emails per day. This can be a tad too much for companies with established sender reputation.
Apart from warm-ups, MailReach also offers automated DNS configuration and domain blacklist checkers. Data from these is also factored in a custom deliverability score, available on your analytics dashboard. You also get daily progress charts on warm-up activity, inbox placement rates, active conversations, and the number of emails removed.
On the downside, MailReach only allows you to use their templates for warm-ups. That can be an inconvenience, especially when you want to validate a specific outreach template for spam triggers.
The platform also doesn’t have team accounts and workflows. If you have a laundry list of senders and inboxes, it’s a bit tedious to manage since there’s no bulk select feature or multi-user interfaces.
Learn why Folderly is a better alternative to MailReach.
🚀 Key features
- Email warm-ups done on autopilot
- Free email template spam checker
- Sender reputation monitoring
- Blocklist and DNS records checker
- Free email spam test tool to check emails for potential spam words, broken links, HTML, and image issues.
- Tracks IP and domain reputation. Receive extra tips for improving email deliverability, based on your current scores.
- Fast, straightforward account opening and setup process.
- Auto-removes warming emails from your mailbox to keep your teams productive.
- Minimum email warm-up frequency, capped at 90 emails/day. No option to program custom warm-up scenarios.
- Spam test tool only flags basic issues, but doesn’t provide insights for troubleshooting.
- Doesn’t inspect or validate Brand Indicators for Message Identification (BIMI).
Pricing: From $25/mo per one account (1-5 inboxes) with up to 90 emails/day
Best for: One-time email warm-up campaigns.
Email on Acid
Email on Acid boasts a solid roster of email testing and optimization features, paired with a great collaborative interface.
Unlike Mailreach, Warmbox, and Warmy, Email on Acid doesn’t offer any email deliverability optimization features. Its main value prop is seamless collaboration on email content and design validation. For a fixed monthly fee, you get unlimited access to unlimited email previews on 100+ different mobile devices and web email clients (including dark mode), plus a full suite of content and accessibility checks.
Email on Acid automatically scans all HTML and design elements for rendering issues, slow load times, and accessibility problems. Fix all flagged areas in several clicks and dispatch your emails with confidence.
Edit all sorts of images, including GIFs, straight from the app. You can also preview and optimize pre-header texts, subject lines, and sender names for optimal inbox display. Curiously, text spell-checking is only available on a higher tier. And unlike Folderly and Validity, Email on Acid doesn’t check the copy for common spam trigger words.
Bigger teams also appreciate Email on Acid’s super collaborative features. You can track revision history, leave contextual comments, approve different creative variants, host all images, and keep all your projects neatly organized in shared folders.
On the analytics side, you get a super dashboard with standard ESP delivery metrics, plus
more granular insights on read, skim, and delete times. Email on Acid is also one of the few platforms with in-built heatmaps. Monitor how subscribers interact with your content to drive even higher click-through rates.
A major downside of Email on Acid: Domain blacklists and spam trap testing are only available on a higher account tier (starting at $134/mo).
🚀 Key features
- Unlimited email previews
- Campaign precheck tool
- Email accessibility checks
- In-built image editing and validating tool
- Click tracking and heat mapping
- Subscriber analytics
- Pre-designed email readiness workflow, which covers end-to-end content checks, deliverability, and previews. Sequentially fine-tune every element of your campaign.
- Fast issue troubleshooting thanks to unlimited email previews with recommendations for how to fix email display issues.
- Unlimited inbox rendering across all popular devices, browser versions, and email service provider apps.
- Get more advanced analytics by adding an extra tracking pixel to your HTML code to track opens, clicks, forwards, read/skim/delete percentages, subscriber location, used devices, and other insights.
- Doesn’t offer any options to improve your sender reputation. If your deliverability issues come from low domain reputation or poor DMARC &SPF configurations, Email on Acid won’t help.
- A lot of essential features such as domain/IP checks, spam testing, and subscriber analytics features are only available on a higher-tier account.
Pricing: Plans start at $74/mo for 1 user.
Best for: Anyone looking to troubleshoot email design issues.
InboxAlly does what it says on the tin – email warmups. Each plan includes between 100 and 1,000 daily email dispatches. You can design a custom engagement schedule, based on predefined recipes (reputation boost, domain & IP reputation repair, traditional warmup, etc).
Or design a custom schedule using toggle settings like “scroll down”, “remove from promotions or spam”, “reply”, “mark as important”, and “click link”. You can either program random link clicks or narrow down the list to specific options.
Once you’re all set, you can track warmup progress via the main dashboard. The analytics is limited to essentials: Total number of inboxed seed emails over the past 7 days, email placement rates, and placement trends over the past 30 days. Data can be segmented by different sender accounts or viewed for all inboxes.
Unlike Folderly and Validity, Inbox All doesn’t offer detailed deliverability scores, which also factor in other variables like the percentage of spam trigger words or suboptimal DNS settings.
Generally, InboxAlly is a good mono-feature solution for new domain warmups. But it only relies on one strategy (email broadcasts) for improving deliverability rates, rather than optimizing around all four pillars of email deliverability.
🚀 Key features
- Email warmups on a custom schedule
- Inbox placement tracking
- Multiple sender profiles creation
- Free email spam checker
- Email list validation
- Seed emails are from a good network of Gmail and Yahoo accounts.
- Customizable email broadcasting schedules, offering a good mix of predefined scenarios and customization opportunities.
- Ability to program a custom opening time window to get better results.
- Fast and simple setup process. Option to connect with an email deliverability consultant over Zoom for extra consults.
- The quality of seed email replies can be hit or miss. Not all of them sound human-like.
- Very limited analytics with no extra insights on inbox/domain health.
- Pricing is on the higher end for multi-inbox accounts. Other email deliverability tools offer better value for money for the same number of users.
Pricing: From $149/mo for 1 sender profile, capped at 100 emails per day.
Best for: Anyone looking to quickly warm up one email address.
Warmy’s prime focus is email warm-ups. Similar to MailReach, InboxAlly, and Warmbox, the platform helps improve your IP and domain reputation by dispatching a set stack of emails per day.
You can program a custom sending schedule or go with a recommended option from Warmy’s deliverability team. As current users report, their experts are pretty knowledgeable and suggest the optimal cadence based on the initial free audit.
For better results, you can choose a specific warm-up topic and send test emails in multiple languages. In comparison, other platforms only run warmups in English. Upload your own template(s), use Warmy’s option or import a stack from HubSpot. Warmy also goes the extra mile and auto-archives warm-up conversations after a while.
Warmy does one thing well — the warm-ups, but doesn’t go beyond that. Its analytics only covers daily sending activity, but doesn’t give much further insights about other spam triggers such as your email template or mailbox configurations.
A limited number of inbox placement tests also makes it hard to prevent changes in email design from affecting your rates.
🚀 Key features
- Email warm-ups (from 100 to 2,000 per day)
- Capped number of inbox placement tests
- Deliverability consultings
- DNS records testing
- Monday and HubSpot integrations
- Customize email warm-up volumes, schedule, topics, and language.
- Bring your own email templates or integrate your preferred options from HubSpot.
- Excellent customer success division, which does initial audits, helps with technical setup, and helps fine-tune the settings.
- Multi-user agency dashboard available, plus an API to integrate Warmy into any third-party product.
- Affordable starting price, free trial, and customizable usage-based plans.
- Inbox placement tests are capped at just 1 per month on a starter account and 50 on the most expensive plan.
- Very basic analytics, only covering the number of emails sent per day per account and the percentage of spam box placements.
- No added value features such as domain health scores, content spam trigger analysis, or list validation.
Pricing: From $49/mo per inbox, capped at 100 emails per day.
Best for: Lead generation agencies, looking to boost domain reputation.
The duo developed a simple algorithm for testing inbox placements on Gmail and Outlook. Unlimited tests, accurate tab placement detection, DNS, and domain reputation checks are fully free, unlike other tools on this list. According to the team, Inboxbooster’s machine-learning algorithm was trained on a dataset of 100 million emails and honed to identify common spam triggers. So the results are rather accurate.
The team also offers bespoke Spambox Resolution services (prices start at $300/mo) for those frustrated with low deliverability rates. The offer includes a full analysis of your delivery infrastructure, sender reputation assessment, email content analysis, and a personalized guide on resolving the identified issues, created by the team.
With over 3,000 happy clients (including Y Combinator, Zengo, and Wisbee), Inboxbooster is a solid option for smaller teams who need to fix deliverability scores for transactional emails.
🚀 Key features
- Free unlimited inbox placement tests
- Automated DNS deliverability checks
- Email content analysis for spam triggers
- Domain reputation checks
- Free, reliable inbox placement tests for Gmail and Outlook, courtesy of a patented algorithm.
- Personalized approach to fixing email deliverability issues with step-by-step instructions.
- Email analysis, done with a mix of software and human expertise.
- 1:1 sessions with an email deliverability expert, available with monthly subscription packages.
- The tool’s feature set is rather limited. It helps you diagnose the cause but doesn’t provide much extra context unless you opt for a personalized audit.
- Doesn’t offer list validation or spam trap monitoring, which can also lead to higher spam rates.
- Doesn’t offer continuous email deliverability monitoring across multiple inboxes.
Pricing: $40 one-time fee for one deliverability issue resolution. Starting from $300/mo email deliverability testing and consulting.
Best for: Individuals looking for an email deliverability audit.
Allegrow maintains a strong focus on outbound email deliverability. The tool directly integrates with popular sales engagement platforms (Outreach, Salesloft, or Close) to help sales teams improve their outreach efforts.
Similar to Folderly, Warmbox, and Warmy, Allegrow does smart email warm-ups for connected inboxes. You can program different interaction types (Star, reply, move from spam, threaded response, etc). The platform currently supports Outlook, Google Workspace, and custom on-premise email servers though.
Allegrow’s most competitive feature is advanced email risk analysis. The Safety Net™ tool parses your email list in real-time to identify spam trap addresses, invalid contacts, and contacts known to report your emails as spam. Then it automatically blocks dispatches to risky senders to protect your sender's reputation. Current users report substantial improvements in sender reputation (from 82% to almost 92%).
Analytics-wise, Allegrow hooks you up with a consolidated dashboard for monitoring inbox placements, spam rates, and number of daily dispatches across all connected domains, email users, and content variations.
Allegrow also offers split testing for different content variants and an AI content creation tool. But it doesn’t automatically validate the copy for spam trigger words or check for issues with HTML code.
🚀 Key features
- Inbox placement analysis
- Sender reputation monitoring
- Warm-ups functionality
- SPF, DKIM & DMARC testing
- Automatic prevention of risky email sending
- Free deliverability audit available. Allegro consultants will assess your email infrastructure and domain reputation against industry benchmarks.
- Unique risk analysis engine for list validation and automatic removal of spam reporters.
- High-fidelity inbox placement tests on sample B2B inboxes with unique mail server administrators.
- Dedicated account manager to support you during onboarding.
- Only available for teams using a sales engagement platform.
- No free trial or 1-seat account available. All plans are team-based.
- Supports only two types of inboxes— Gmail and Outlook.
- Doesn’t have a self-service option to add or remove user seats.
Pricing: Available on demand. Reach out to the team for a quote.
Best for: Companies with 5+ SDR/BDR employees.
You can also check other tools reviews in our articles, namely Mailreach Alternative, Glockapps alternative, Warmy Alternative, Warmbox Alternative, Mailwarm Alternative, Lemwarm Alternative, Lemlist Alternative, Instantly Alternative, Snovio Alternative.
Best Email Deliverability Tools Comparison Table
To help you put all the best choices side by side and choose your tool-to-go, we've compiled this comprehensive table with all key email deliverability features compared:
Bonus: Marketing Software with Deliverability Features
Plenty of MarTech platforms also tout email deliverability features—email design testing, engagement monitoring, and list management.
Unlike prolific email deliverability tools, marketing automation platforms mostly focus on solving one aspect of email deliverability e.g., email content or mailbox configurations, but not the full spectrum of issues.
But if you’re looking to fix one pestering problem, here are our top recommendations.
Sendpulse: Best for Email Verifications
Sendpulse is a multi-channel marketing automation platform, meshing email, SMS, pop-up, and web push marketing tools with some cool “builders” for chatbots, websites, and online courses. Although their email analytics is quite basic, Sendpulse boasts an affordable email list verifier. Auto-remove inactive, misspelled, and blocked email addresses to boost your deliverability scores.
Pricing: From €11,20 /month for 1,000 email addresses. A free trial is available for the first 100 emails. Or you can opt for a pay-as-you-go plan, starting at €0,0092 per email.
- Drag and drop email builder
- Visual mailing list analytics
- In-built email list verification
Litmus: Best for Streamlined Email Testing
Email Testing from Litmus combines 24/7 email health monitoring with content and template analysis. Preview email templates across popular ESPs. Auto-check email accessibility, links, images, tracking, and other critical content elements to avoid spam filters. Get fix suggestions and insights about email placements.
Pricing: From $199/mo if you want to use the pre-send spam testing feature and BIMI validation.
- Email design tests and previews
- IP and domain blocklist monitoring
- Contextual spam fix suggestions
Adobe Marketo Engage: Best for Enterprises and Multinationals
Marketo Engage is Adobe’s flagship marketing automation platform, covering a wide range of marketing, sales, and customer support workflows. Email marketing is one of its features. Get access to advanced analytics on email performance (including email delivery, bounce, open, click, and unsubscribe rates), as well as device and browser tracking. You can also opt for an extra email deliverability pack with automatic email deliverability and spam checks, plus fixes.
Pricing: On-demand, based on the uploaded customer database size and selected package. Starting from $895/mo.
- Granular email performance reports
- Email design and content validation
- Automated SNDS and spam trap reporting
Netcore Email API: Best for High Volume Campaigns
Netcore Cloud combines a host of MarTech products for customer engagement, data management, advanced personalization, conversion rate optimization, and email marketing. With Email API, companies can send thousands of transactional emails at blazing speeds at an optimal time and cadence. Email sending takes about 5-8 seconds and you can opt for a dedicated IP solution for even higher performance and sending limits.
Pricing: From $349.00/mo for 1 million sent emails.
-AI-powered mail transfer agent (MTA)
- Real-time deliverability health score
- Send time optimization for high inbox placement
3 Things to Consider When Choosing an Email Deliverability Tool
An email deliverability tool can be an ROI-proven asset or just another “waste” line in your budget.
To pick a reliable provider:
Check the company’s approach to sender reputation management. Lower-tier tools rely on illegal techniques to artificially inflate sender limits for your inbox. This can include anything from using rented email lists which include spam trap addresses to sending hundreds of spam-like emails from your domain in one day. Needless to say, this does the opposite of giving you a reputational boost.
Prioritize solutions that explain the problem. Great email deliverability tools do more than increase your sending limits, they also help address other deliverability factors like high bounce rates, poor email template performance, and volume of spam complaints by providing you with optimization suggestions.
Check supported integrations. Check that the tool slots into your email marketing stack. The best providers offer a range of pre-made connectors, plus support custom integrations via API and SMTP.
Get a deeper take on selecting the best email deliverability service for your business.
Reach 99.99% of Inboxes With Folderly ✉️
Even though other platforms may be cheaper, brand safety is more important to us. Our tool fully complies with postmaster best practices from major ESPs. With Folderly, you can organically raise your deliverability scores to 99.99% through a combination of smart technical infrastructure optimization, human-like email engagement, and real-time content optimization.
Folderly became the best email deliverability solution for our global lead generation agency, and it can be one for your business too!