The main goal of most email outreach campaigns is to raise brand awareness to later proceed with a successful user base expansion. However, you can barely fulfil the task if your emails do not reach the recipient. How can you check your email deliverability scores? That is what the deliverability audit is for!
A professional audit can provide the percentage of your emails that end up directly in spam, what the open rates are, and other related details. The whole notion of email deliverability audits seems to be basic at its core. Yet, several components ensure the utter success of the procedure. They are the following:
- Tool overview – a detailed overview of the recommended settings in use and potential implementation of new practices, updates, and modern integrations.
- Technical check – domain authentication overview. All the records should be in check and properly configured.
- Email reputation – preventive blacklist check.
- Data management – you should pay extreme attention to email verification, clean lists, and lead list. Add bounce rate to the scene and try to get rid of all the negative scores as soon as possible.
- Content review – if your email templates are poorly written or non-informative, this can affect the deliverability rates too.
- Test phase – every new addition to the process, along with potential innovations and updates, should be separately tested.
That is a brief but quite precise definition of what email deliverability audit stands for.