Do you want to boost email deliverability, automate your marketing efforts, and generate lots of sales? If the answer is yes, then the Omnisend email marketing platform might be the answer!
Omnisend helps you communicate with your customers more efficiently. With its help, you can deliver your message to clients via multiple channels, keep them engaged, automate the inner marketing process, generate higher revenues, and, at the same time, reduce your team’s workload.
If you are interested in learning more, you’ve come to the right place. Read on to find a thorough and objective Omnisend review.
If you are looking for one of the best email marketing tools that can help your business grow and prosper, the Omnisend company might have a solution for you.
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. The tool enables you to create robust automated workflows and leverage various channels to ensure seamless communication with your customers.
Apart from this, Omnisend also features an intuitive drag-and-drop builder for email capture features, such as landing pages and popups, and for emails themselves. It also allows you to personalize your messages at scale based on campaign engagement, customer data, and shopping activity.
Thanks to all these features, Omnisend can help your business ensure contact base growth, create powerful shoppable emails, drive sales on autopilot, and save time for your team. And there are many handy Omnisend integrations that can help you achieve even greater results.
Who should use this tool? Omnisend services and features were designed specifically for growth-oriented e-commerce companies. And thanks to a number of different subscription plans offered by the company, the tool can fit the needs of any large or small business.
Omnisend Review: Features
- Marketing Automation - Use pre-built marketing automation workflows like welcome series, cart recovery, product abandonment, etc. Or create custom automated workflows to deliver better customer experiences. Combine email, Web Push, and SMS messages to send a direct message to every customer via their preferred channel.
- Email Marketing - Use a convenient email builder and dozens of great email templates to build beautiful emails quickly. Leverage A/B Testing and Campaign Booster features to drive more sales. And track the success of your campaigns.
- SMS - Provide buyers with helpful advice anytime through effective SMS campaigns. Leverage pre-built SMS workflows (e.g. birthday, cart abandonment, order & shipping confirmation, etc.) or customize your own workflows.
- Web Push Notifications - Create effective push notifications to drive more revenue. Integrate a dedicated push notification for different situations, for example, to recover abandoned carts, recover browsing or shopping activity, or deliver transactional messages.
- Popups & Forms - Use a variety of smart features to grow your contact lists. Build effective popups, landing pages, signup boxes, or a Wheel of Fortune. And capture customers who abandon the cart for further cart recovery.
- Reports - Stay updated on your ROI and other key metrics to find ways to enhance your marketing even further.
- Segmentation - Leverage smart targeting segmenting features to keep your audience engaged and deliver the right messages to the right people.
- Audience Sync for Ads - Get all your properties synced into Google and Facebook for better ad targeting.
Omnisend Pros and Cons
According to multiple Omnisend reviews, this tool is reliable and convenient. So, the tool definitely has many pros. But it also has certain drawbacks. Let’s see what major advantages and disadvantages there are.
- There is a free plan to try Omnisend free of charge.
- Omnisend API integrates with many e-commerce platforms and marketing tools.
- The tool allows you to create automated emails, SMS, and Web Push all in one place.
- There is a convenient drag-and-drop builder and lots of templates to create good-looking emails.
- Thanks to the smart sync feature, you can target your ads on Google and Facebook better.
- Not all email templates available in Omnisend are smooth and user-friendly.
- Customer support is only available via email and working hours are not specified on the website.
- Some users claim that setting up contact lists for different campaigns can be rather time-consuming.
- In order to get full access to all features with no limits, you have to purchase the most expensive plan.
- Sometimes emails sent via Omnisend go to spam folders.
Omnisend is considered to be rather pocket-friendly. The best thing about the Omnisend pricing policy is that it has a free plan that enables you to access all features available at Omnisend, though with certain limitations. To be more specific, when using this tool for free, you have an unlimited contact list side. But you can only send 500 emails, up to 500 web pushes, and up to 60 SMS messages a month. Nevertheless, it is a great opportunity for every new user to start discovering Omnisend today and pay as your business grows.
Apart from this, there are two additional paid plans:
- Email - $16/mo; 6,000 emails, up to 60 SMS messages, and unlimited web push.
- Email & SMS - $59/mo; unlimited emails, up to 3,933 SMS, and unlimited web push.
As you can see, prices seem pretty affordable. However, please note that these are the starting prices. In fact, the Omnisend cost changes depending on the number of people you are sending to.
In case you have any questions concerning Omnisend's features, prices, discounts, or anything else, you can find a Help Center section on the company’s website. This section includes a broad knowledge base that will help you find answers to the most common questions, as well as different tips and how-tos.
As for the Omnisend support, the only way to reach human representatives is to send an email to email@example.com. The working hours of the customer support are not disclosed. The same is with response times. Therefore, if you will need a quick answer from the support team, there are no guarantees that you can get it.
Hopefully, after reading this article, you have a better idea of what Omnisend is and how it can benefit your marketing. Now, at the end of our Omnisend review, we want to share our verdict with you.
All in all, Omnisend is a reliable email and SMS marketing automation platform that has been in the industry for over 7 years. Throughout this time, the company has helped thousands of businesses to streamline communication with their customers and make lots of sales.
With the help of Omnisend service, nimble teams drive engagement, sales, and revenues with ease. The tool enables you to create and run effective e-commerce tailored email campaigns, grow your contact lists, and achieve a number of other goals.
Looking at some of the major cons of this tool, we have to admit that it is possible to find an Omnisend alternative that would be more functional, cheaper, or have other competitive advantages. Still, many customers choose Omnisend due to the perks it has. So, it is definitely a tool worth looking at.