Mailjet is one of the best email marketing tools with high deliverability, a segmented contact list, and advanced API. It allows you to create personalized messages and send beautiful emails using its drag-and-drop templates. Every Mailjet user can also group customers with typical behavior and preferences. This segmentation will help marketers send successful outreach campaigns.
Also, this platform offers a collaborative email editing option, so your marketing team can save time. Read on to learn more about the tool; in this Mailjet review, we'll describe its essential services, features, and subscription plans.
About Mailjet Company
Mailjet company was founded in France in 2010 in Nantes as a startup. Now it has 200+ team members working from offices located in Germany, Spain, the UK, and the US. This platform boasts ISO 27001 certification and GDPR compliance, ensuring that the sensitive data of your leads and subscribers is secure and private.
More than 100,000 customers use Mailjet services, including Wikipedia, Product Hunt, and Microsoft. They send around 1.5 billion marketing and transactional emails each month, leveraging Mailjet integrations and functionality. The company has raised $17.6 million in six funding rounds from 2010-to 2018. In 2019 it was acquired by Mailgun, a US email marketing platform.
Now let's check the features of one of the best cold outreach tools.
- Real-time dashboard. Subscribers don't need to log in to the system to learn about every prospect's email experience. The informative dashboard regularly updates the critical analytics and visualizes it, so you don't have to juggle several tabs.
- Drag-and-drop email builder. Creating email templates becomes easy with Mailjet, as it offers many ready-to-use blocks which you can add or remove. And while marketers create one email section, it's blocked, and users can manage its other parts. For example, they can add images or leave comments.
- Mailjet API. Once this platform doesn't meet all your business requirements, your developers can integrate the API and upload the necessary libraries in any popular programming language. Whether your backend is coded in Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, Java, or PHP, Mailjet has what you need.
Mailjet Review: Pros and Cons
Aren't you sure whether to use this email solution or choose a Mailjet alternative? The next section of our Mailjet review might help you make up your mind.
- It optimizes the sending speed of your email campaign. This tool can adapt to the requirements of your email provider, so you don't have to worry about having your emails marked as spam due to sending limits and speed.
- It allows attracting more customers with the subscription widget. You can craft an attractive CTA (Call To Action) section to motivate your potential clients to subscribe to your newsletters or leave an email in exchange for a lead magnet.
- Its templates maximize the engagement of your leads. Catchy pictures, informative signature blocks, engaging copy, optimized fonts, and relevant color schemes can help you gain the trust and loyalty of your target audience.
Some Mailjet reviews tell us about a couple of limitations of this platform.
- It offers only primary automation conditions. If you need advanced parameters to automate your email workflows, this tool's predefined scenarios may not be sufficient.
- It lacks segmentation parameters. For some businesses, filters offered for grouping recipients aren't beneficial. For instance, a group of US residents who clicked a particular link for the last two days doesn't allow proper segmentation.
There are four Mailjet pricing options one can choose of:
- A free plan. This plan allows sending 200 emails a day, and the monthly limit is 6,000 messages. This tariff works well for small businesses and entrepreneurs. You can add as many addresses as you want to your contact list and leverage the SMTP relay server, basic analytics, automated webhooks, and email API.
- The Essential tariff for $15/mo. As a subscriber of this plan, you can send emails minding the only limit of 15,000/mo. And in addition to all the previous features, you can remove Mailjet's logo, preview 50 emails during one month, and segment your current or potential customers. Also, you can address your questions to customer support.
- The Premium plan for $25/mo. Each user of this package has access to advanced analytics and real-time collaborative editing of email templates. In addition, you can add dynamic elements to your marketing emails and mark specific sections or links to make them visible to certain groups. Also, you get 100 email previews.
- The Custom option. Once your business needs to send email marketing campaigns of more significant volumes, you'll need to contact the Mailjet service manager. This plan will let you monitor your email deliverability and sending reputation. Moreover, a dedicated technical account manager will help you solve any problems quickly and effectively.
If you want to minimize the Mailjet cost for your enterprise, pay one year in advance with a 10% discount.
Mailjet support agents can speak English, German, French, and Spanish. And you can text with them in the chat window. If you need to resolve some API issues, you'll need to complete the contact form on the website. Once you send it, API specialists will get in touch with you. In case you want to grow your deliverability, you can hire a dedicated deliverability professional and have each email land in an inbox.
Paris-based Mailjet company offers a decent email marketing tool with the possibility to create targeted campaigns and send personalized emails. Moreover, this software can grow the deliverability of your marketing and transactional emails and improve your sender’s reputation. However, this email program has some audience segmentation criteria and automation conditions limitations.