Email marketing is still alive. There are no reasons to argue with this statement. Compared to campaigns run across all the other channels, email campaigns still have the highest ROIs. So, there is no wonder why businesses of all sizes and across all industries are investing heavily in their email marketing.
The chances are that you do the same. Yet, the only question is - how do you ensure the success of every email marketing campaign you run?
Success is measured by many different metrics, including email deliverability, open rates, etc. But, what aspects affect these indicators of success? On the one hand, there is, of course, the content you deliver through your campaigns. But, on the other hand, there is also the design of your letters.
Believe it or not, the look of your email campaigns matters no less than the content you deliver. A perfect marketing email should look great across different platforms and devices. It should also highlight your unique brand style. Only if it meets these criteria, your email will be able to engage potential clients and make them want to stay with you.
The only issue is that creating emails that look great is rather challenging. It requires a good sense of style, an excellent eye for detail, and, as many believe, strong coding skills. But not with Stripo! It is meant to help you create responsive email templates fast and with almost no effort. It is a feature-rich tool that will become an irreplaceable element of your email marketing strategy.
Want to learn more? Then read on to find a comprehensive Stripo review and learn everything you need to know about this handy email editor!
The Stripo company was founded in 2017. Being on the market for only 5 years it has already set it apart from the competition thanks to its simplicity of use, a huge library of email templates, and a wide range of other great features. Today, many even call it one of the best cold outreach tools. But, what exactly does it do for users?
In a nutshell, it is an all-in-one platform for email design. Stripo enables its clients to create beautiful letters of all complexity levels with no HTML skills and in almost no time. The platform features over 1000 ready-made email templates. It also features a convenient drag-n-drop email editor that lets you customize templates and tailor them to your specific needs. Apart from this, Stripo also lets you merge tags, access a broad library of stock images, create custom blocks, and much more.
Creating email templates with Stripo is quick, simple, and intuitive. The editor also lets you save premade modules, elements, and designs to use across multiple campaigns. Besides, Stripo is also widely integrated with over 60 ESPs and CRMs, including Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, GetResponse, and many others. This allows you to put your marketing on autopilot in just a few simple clicks.
Who can use Stripo? Basically, Stripo will come in handy for everyone engaged in creating emails. It can be used for personal correspondence. Also, it will come in handy for freelancers who stay in constant contact with their customers and want to add a bit of personal branding to their emails. And, of course, Stripo can also be used by marketers, agencies, and enterprises that want to make the most of their marketing efforts. It suits all email clients, including those using Gmail and Outlook.
Stripo Review: Features
- Modules Library - Stripo enables you to build emails with unique individual elements 16 times faster. With the tool’s Modules Library feature, you can design different interactive elements once and then reuse them across multiple email campaigns.
- HTML & CSS Code Editor - Apart from a handy drag-n-drop email template builder, Stripo also features a convenient code editor that lets you code great HTML emails from scratch.
- Email Templates - With Stripo, you gain access to a vast library of responsive email templates. In total, there are over 1050 well-designed templates that you can tailor to your needs quickly and easily.
- Export Options - Stripo also gives you the ability to export templates directly in just one click. You can download your emails in different formats and export them right to Gmail or Outlook to start sending them to your leads immediately.
- AMP for Email - The AMP feature is there to help you boost user engagement and create even more useful and appealing letters. Design great gamification and other interactive elements with no (or minimal) HTML skills.
- Brand Guidelines - Stripo helps businesses take their email production to the next level by letting them store different brand designs, styles, and other assets in one place. Use this feature to keep your brand style consistent across all emails without spending additional time on design.
- Stripo Translation - If you are running your email marketing campaigns internationally, you might need to translate your emails into different languages, and Stripo can help with this. Translate content right in your email templates.
- Custom Fonts - Improve your branding with custom fonts for your emails. With Stripo, you can upload custom fonts in less than 5 minutes and use them in your email designs.
- Email Annotations Builder - Stripo also features a convenient Gmail annotations generator. With this feature, you can provide your recipients with product images, sale start/end dates, and promo codes right in the Inbox before they even open your emails.
- Data Service/Source - Stripo’s Data Service and Data Source features enable you to use real-time/dynamic content and collect feedback from surveys with ease.
Stripo Pros and Cons
Now that you know about the basic features of Stripo, let’s take a look at the tool’s significant pros and cons.
- Lots of great free templates for your letters are available in one place.
- The wide range of Stripo services makes it one of the most feature-rich and, thus, best email marketing tools out there.
- Stripo API can merge with a wide range of other tools. You can make the most of this email editor with different Stripo integrations, including Outlook, Gmail, and others.
- Stripo is one of the most intuitive drag-n-drop interactive tools for designing emails.
- There is a free lifetime plan.
- The company’s customer support can be reached via multiple channels, but it’s not around-the-clock, so there is no possibility to stay in constant contact with Stripo’s reps.
- The free plan meant for individual email clients is somewhat restricted in features.
- While creating email templates is unlimited, there are some export restrictions.
- Not all templates and layouts are as responsive as promised. Some users claimed they actually needed the help of an HTML expert to solve specific issues.
- The email template builder doesn’t let you customize everything in your email. For example, you can’t customize the height of lines.
Knowing about the features inherent in this tool, as well as the key pros and cons, you are probably interested in learning more about Stripo cost. So, let’s stop here for a moment.
The first thing we have to note concerning Stripo pricing is that this drag-n-drop email builder can be used free of charge. There is a separate Free plan meant for a single user that will cost you $0 for a lifetime but, of course, with certain limitations. To be more specific, in this plan, you will get access to only 10 free templates and will only be able to create one project a month. Thus, this plan will only work for those users who want to get a taste of this tool or those who don’t need to create lots of letters every month.
Of course, the free plan isn’t the only opportunity that is there. In addition to it, Stripo offers you the following pricing plans:
- Basic - $15/month; suits best individual email clients who want to use Stripo for personal correspondence.
- Medium - $45/month; best suits freelancers and other independent professionals who don’t deal with large volumes of correspondence.
- Pro - $95/month; suits best professional agencies that want to streamline their email marketing.
- Prime - Custom pricing; suits the best large companies looking for limitless opportunities.
Please note that the prices for different plans we’ve shared above are for monthly billing. Apart from this, there is also an annual billing feature available, which will provide you with 2 months free of charge.
The first thing you need to know about Stripo support is that there is a pretty extensive and comprehensive Help Center where you can find answers to the most common questions and learn how to use Stripo to the fullest. But that’s not all. Apart from the Help Center, Stripo also has a dedicated customer service team that you can reach if you need any additional answers, guidance, or other help.
There are several ways to get in touch with the company’s customer support. First of all, there is an online chat where you can ask your questions during working hours. Also, there is a direct phone number (+1 415 940 7047) and email address (email@example.com) for quicker assistance.
All in all, Stripo’s customer service team works well. Managers are friendly and always try to respond quickly. But, unfortunately, there is no around-the-clock support, which is a little inconvenient.
After reading our Stripo review, you already know that Stripo is a reliable email editor that solves the main marketing problem. It gives you the ability to create good-looking and mobile responsive emails with no special HTML skills and in almost no time. So, what is our final verdict?
Compared to many other similar tools, Stripo is pretty good. Thanks to the different pricing plans, it is tailored to meet the unique needs of different users. It comes with a large library of great templates. Also, the primary Stripo service (its drag-n-drop email editor) stands out from the crowd thanks to its simplicity - all you need to get started with it is a basic understanding of the design of HTML emails and no special skills.
But, of course, it also has certain cons. Looking at different Stripo reviews and comparisons, we can conclude that users are generally satisfied with the work of this tool. It is possible to find a Stripo alternative that would be cheaper, offer more features, or, otherwise, suit your needs better. Still, Stripo has proven to be one of the best tools out there. So, it at least deserves giving a try.