Without any doubt, email is one of the most powerful tools for sales communication and outreach. However, using it to the benefit of your business can be tricky. Creating winning email campaigns that bring conversion is time-consuming and takes lots of work. But, there is a simple solution.
Saleshandy is a reputable cold email outreach platform designed to help businesses improve conversions and boost their revenues with ease. This tool helps you boost email deliverability, generate more leads, and take your customer acquisition to the next level.
If you are interested in learning more, read on! In this article, you will find a detailed Saleshandy review that will tell you everything you need to know about this tool.
If you are looking for some of the best cold outreach tools, Saleshandy might be a good choice. It helps businesses streamline their cold emailing efforts, create highly personalized email sequences, and drive more leads that convert into actual customers.
What tasks can be completed with the help of Saleshandy software? First of all, the tool allows you to send bulk cold emails automatically. Apart from this, Saleshandy also allows users to create and use effective email templates, send automatic follow-ups, boost deliverability, track their emails, and even find prospects’ email addresses on LinkedIn.
All in all, with all these features, Saleshandy helps teams solve three main problems: scale their cold outreach campaigns, improve conversions, and save time.
Saleshandy is designed for revenue and sales teams who are dealing with cold emailing on an everyday basis. The tool can be integrated into businesses of all sizes and across different industries.
Saleshandy Review: Features
- Cold Email Outreach - Send automatic cold emails, launch personalized email campaigns, create and use great email templates, automate follow-ups, and boost deliverability to ensure that your recipients are actually opening email messages that you send.
- Email Tracking - Apart from outreach solutions, Saleshandy also offers businesses to leverage the best email tracking software to stay updated on everything that’s going on in their campaign. This tool allows you to track all your emails from Gmail and Outlook. And you can track unlimited times.
- Prospecting - Find and collect prospects’ email addresses from your LinkedIn network.
- Verification - Purchase additional verification services to check the validity of every email account you are trying to reach and, thus, reduce the bounce rate.
Saleshandy Pros and Cons
Just like any other tool, Saleshandy has both advantages and drawbacks. Let’s look at the key ones below.
- Saleshandy is a trusted provider of cold emailing and sales productivity solutions, with over 200,000 users.
- There are over 3,000 possible Saleshandy integrations, including popular tools like Salesforce, Hubspot, Slack, and many others.
- There is the possibility to buy only tracking service if you don’t need verification or outreach solutions, which can be very convenient for individuals and small teams.
- The cost of Saleshandy software is very affordable.
- A 14-day free trial is available to all new users who want to try outreach services and a free lifetime plan for tracking.
- Not all Saleshandy reviews that can be found on the web are 100% positive; some users find certain cons in this tool.
- Customer support can only be reached via email; no phone number or live chat is available.
- Compared to some of its competitors, Saleshandy doesn’t have as many features.
- Integrating Saleshandy into Outlook, many users report bugs in the system.
- Not all customers find it very easy to use.
If you are interested in trying Saleshandy software, you can get started for free. The company offers a 14-day free trial for all new customers. During the trial period, you can send up to 200 emails, but if you need to send more emails, you have to switch to a paid plan.
Here is a quick overview of the available Saleshandy pricing plans:
- Pro (for growing teams) - $25 per user, per month.
- Free (for basic use) - A free plan available forever with a limited number of features.
- Regular (for individuals) - $9 per user, per month.
- Plus (for growing teams) - $22 per user, per month.
Note that billed monthly email productivity plans are more expensive. If you choose to be billed annually, you can save up to 14% on outreach and up to 25% on tracking.
Want more features? There is an add-on Saleshandy service! You can bulk verify up to 30,000 email addresses by paying extra $59.
First of all, the Saleshandy company has created a pretty extensive knowledge base related to its software, services, prices, etc. Users can browse through this knowledge base to find answers to some of the most common questions quickly and easily.
If you want to connect with a human representative, you may be somewhat disappointed to learn that the Saleshandy support team is only available via email. But, there are two ways to reach them. First, you can click on a message button in the bottom right corner of the company’s website and complete a short form in the Ask tab. After submitting your request, you should receive a reply to your email within a few hours.
Alternatively, you can email the support team yourself at email@example.com.
After reading our Saleshandy review, you know that Saleshandy is a cold email platform that has been around for 5+ years, helping businesses make the most of their email outreach and save plenty of time for their teams. So, what is our verdict after reviewing this tool?
First and foremost, we have to say that its name speaks for itself. Saleshandy is a handy tool for sales and revenue teams that lets them scale. It offers a solid range of features, it is trusted, and the Saleshandy API can be easily integrated with thousands of other tools.
The tool also attracts users’ attention thanks to its affordability. You can’t argue with the fact that the Saleshandy cost for every paid plan is more than affordable; in fact, it is actually pretty cheap.
Finally, let’s talk about the competitiveness of Saleshandy. For everyone wondering if there is a worthy Saleshandy alternative, the answer is yes. These days, the list of the best email marketing tools is pretty extensive, which means that there are at least a few good alternatives to pretty much every tool that you can find.
So, should your business give it a shot? Apart from the advantages we’ve mentioned, of course, Saleshandy also has a number of drawbacks that we also discussed earlier. So, wrapping up, we can say that this tool is worth your attention, but whether to use it or not gets down to your own needs and preferences.