Customer awareness of your business is one of the leading factors that can determine the success of the campaign and business revenue growth. So, many companies try to implement as many marketing and selling techniques in the process as possible. Sending advertising and promoting emails is one of the main means to attract users' attention these days. However, with the development of anti-spam software, most of those offers either get lost in the inbox or are filtered out. That is where email deliverability services step in.
Brief introduction of email deliverability services
One of the goals of implementing email deliverability software into your selling campaign is to track the number of emails that get to the recipient, analyze the spam reports, work on avoiding blacklists, and improve the sender’s reputation overall. Depending on the platform you opt for, there are additional perks and advantages that a specific email deliverability tool is upgraded with.
Most of them offer an outstanding chance to improve the open rates, pass by spam filters, and ensure that as little imposter activity is detected as possible. Depending upon the vendor providing the service, you can implement some additional features that you find useful into the routine. However, the range of advertised offers grows by the day, and it gets more challenging to tell the best email deliverability services from frauds and non-reputable software. That is where the list of the trending deliverability platforms comes of use!
Popular email deliverability software to consider in 2022
Folderly – the all-in-one email deliverability solution
Folderly is one of the modern email deliverability tools, best known for its impressive range of quality services. Once in sync with the software, you will have all the deliverability matters solved instantly. A complex AI and human approach let you skyrocket and maintain a credible sender. It involves spam fixing, bounce rate improvement, blocklists removal, and many more to ensure that the recipient delivers and notices each email. Additionally, a 100% open rate is something that only a few providers can offer.
Folderly belongs to the category of the vendors that fixes and prevents all email deliverability issues. The monthly price stands at $200 per month and goes down to $160 for the annual payment.
The cost for the offered service includes: email deliverability testing, domain analysis, DNS settings fix, advanced warm-up algorithms with automatically generated senders, spam filters check, content analysis, countless integrations, and professional support of the email deliverability team.
- Issue prevention – the software is developed in such a way that it not only improves the deliverability rates but also ensures that no related problem arises in the future.
- In-depth analysis – the upgraded approach to detailed analysis of all the factors that can affect durability directly impacts revenue growth. All the issues detected are hastily solved.
- Operation synergy – not only AI-based technology but also service experts are involved in the process to ensure that email deliverability rates can skyrocket.
Email On Acid – known email deliverability service
Email delivery system that Email on Acid offers is designed to determine any pre-send email deliverability issues before sending an email. It shows a green or red flag for your emails in advance and warns before the button "Send" whether you have a chance to get into a spam folder.
The innovative testing approach detects most code problems, weak or broken links, and formatting problems. Additionally, Email on Acid provides dedicated customer support. Identifying an issue is a great start, but afterward, you will need some efforts to fix it on your own and prevent it.
Some email deliverability experts claim it to be a blessing, while others see it as a curse, since Email on Acid charges their customers annually. The lowest package you can invest in starts at $73 per month. The prices go up to $424 per month for the Professional package. The downside of the system is the missing free trial mode.
- User blocklist access – in case a client worries about being block-listed or spam-filtered, the offered email deliverability tools allow them to test their emails against spam filters.
- Enhanced team management – members of the team can interact and thus improve the whole collaboration process.
- Improved analytics and reports – to keep the customers updated on the existing and potential issues, the system develops an in-depth report that points out weak spots to consider.
Everest from Validity – optimized email delivery platform
This software is one of the pioneers in email deliverability. The vendor acquired several tools to offer diverse expertise. A recent email service provider comparison proves that the system is fit for pre-send email preparation, in-act optimization, and post-email monitoring. Yet, among the most prominent downsides, which Folderly has eliminated from the beginning, is that the service does not come equipped with effective DNS record monitoring and fixing tools. That's crucial when you're dealing with the given deliverability matters.
The price policy that the Everest email delivery system pursues isn't clarified by the vendor. In most of the cases, Validity appears to be pricey. Therefore, you need to address the service directly to determine the cost that suits your circumstances.
- Effortless integration – you can implement the system into any of the leading email service providers' niche. It's customizable and user-oriented.
- Improved report system – once you connect with the platform, you can count on detailed reports and notifications that monitor every step of the process and alarm the client about any possible alteration detected.
- User-friendly interface – the system is developed to suit users with various experiences and knowledge of the process so that even the first-timer will manage to get through it.
Mailwarm – email warmup service to spike email activity
Mailwarm stands out from the variety of email deliverability services. The platform impacts the sender's reputation positively. Customers who regularly use Mailwarm services for a new domain can count on high deliverability rates. Yet, you can't run an email test since there is no trial option that Folderly offers.
According to the schedule you manually set, the platform generates multiple interactions with your emails. The interactions take place between Mailwarm users, which makes it tricky when talking about safety.
Unlike other email deliverability services, Mailwarm has a different plan for every type of user. The prices start as low as $69 and go up to $479 if you count on purchasing an annual package. Since there is no free trial offered, you can invest in a monthly offer, but it will be a bit higher than the yearly one. For instance, the Starter plan will cost $79, but the Scale plan will go up as high as $549.
- Mail Warm-up – the system is designed to help customers warm the new account to improve their rates. Yet, there is no Domain or IP warm-up available.
- Easy set-up – the email delivery platform enables users to install the software within as many as 2 minutes. Even those with little to no related experience will be able to manage the service.
- Dashboard monitoring – the system allows every client to access the dashboard and control the platform. It is possible to pause the process when needed, and you can inspect the daily activity from the dashboard too.
Warmbox – affordable warmup service for email delivery
Warmbox is often presented as email warmup service for clientele interested in cold outreach. It is a warming-up software with an easy-to-use interface and practical approach to customer experience. The platform is spiced with an inbox network and integrations with major email service providers. The email deliverability reports indicate whether your emails usually land in primary or spam folders. When considering this tool, keep in mind that email warmup services are designed to get a new domain ready to send cold emails. Maintaining high email deliverability for an older domain is more complex and needs elaborate solutions.
Warmbox belongs to the category of the email deliverability vendors that come at an average cost. The price range that the platform covers starts at $15 and ends at $139. There is an option to pick a plan that depends upon the user's personal needs and preferences.
- Spam score monitoring – given email deliverability testing tool ensures that constant spam score monitoring positively affects the marketing and other campaigns that the clients count on.
- Inbox versatility – you can use the tool on a variety of inboxes with no worsening of the process quality.
- Customizable schedules – Warmbox ensures that different warm-up strategies in use allow every customer to personalize their sending schedules to improve the final scores.
All it takes is a professional deliverability test to decide whether you need a boost in the right direction. Folderly has proved to be a complex solution at helping countless businesses spot the issue that leads to customer and revenue loss.
Once you know where you are standing, you can improve the situation with any of the aforementioned tools in no time!
What are email deliverability tools designed for?
The main aim of email deliverability software is to evaluate the deliverability rate of the marketing messages that end up in the primary recipient's inbox. After that, most systems are equipped with tools to fix existing issues.
What usually affects email deliverability?
Many things affect email deliverability, starting with the bounce rate, blacklists, and email complaints. The better the sender's reputation is, the higher the chances of the email getting into the primary inbox instead of the spam folder.
What is the best email deliverability rate?
Anything that is higher than 80% is often viewed as a reasonable email deliverability rate.